“May all your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view, where something strange and more beautiful waits for you.
-Edward Abbey
WOW! The #1 thing on my Life List: the check mark starts tomorrow. I've done so much preparing, learning, reading, e-mailing, studying, working, buying, PACKING and just about every other verb you can think of for this trip. I can't believe it's finally here, after about 4 years of wanting to go?!?!
I will be getting on a plane at 1:30pm on Saturday, August 29th, 2009! (That also means HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY LAURA!!! You are the best best best biffle I could ever ask for and I LOVE YOU!) But back to me... :)
But some of you may be wondering why I decided to write in an online blog? Let me give you some type of answer. I want people to hear about my adventures, discoveries, good times and bad times, because after all this is what Study Abroad Trips are about right? For all those back home or at school reading, you get to join in a little bit and share in my experience. This will be easier than e-mailing everyone about what I did this day or the next and I'll be able to share fun things I do, since calling from Europe is pretty expensive... I'm about 6 hours ahead of everyone. Also on the left side of the blog is my address, so you can even send me some hand written stuff, which I would heart heart heart <3 <3 <3!
Wish me luck in converting Fahrenheit to Celsius and a 12 hr clock to a 24 hr one!
Other than that, thanks for reading and I hope you feel like you are along for the ride, because it's gonna be a great one! :]
Adios Tinley Park, Hola Madrid... :0
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Alright well your plane has probably landed and you are out and about in Madrid...watch out Madrid---Colleen has arrived!
ReplyDelete